When you provide us with personal information, either in-store or online, we only ask you for the information we need to allow us to provide you with a full service. This includes your name and email address. Other contact details or additional information requested will be done so in order to provide a complete service, or to ensure we can contact you in the most suitable manner to complete the provision of that service, or to facilitate communication regarding a competition you may enter or updates for which you have requested be sent to you.
We collect information that we need to fulfill your order. This includes your:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Credit Card Information (we do not store this)
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing. We also collect information relevant to customer surveys/promotions.
The personal data we collect is confidential and private and we have adopted security measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access. We do not store Credit Card details.
Duration of Data retention
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected for. Data will also be kept blocked for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and to defend against claims.
Marketing purposes – we will keep this data for as long as you consent to receive marketing information.
Your Contact Information
We may need to contact you by phone in order to confirm a service, answer a query or to contact you if you have entered a competition. From time to time we may wish to provide you with details of new services, special offers, news and events which may be of interest to you or members of your family. You can choose at any time not to receive such communication by following the unsubscribe instructions on any written communication. You have the right to request a copy of your data currently held by us and to rectify or remove personal details by contacting us.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: –
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”).
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’).
The data controller for the purposes of GDPR is Moriartys of Killorglin Ltd
In addition to the personal information we need, we also gather statistical and other analytical information of all visitors to our store and websites. We use this non-personal data in a collective form to improve the service we provide. This is not linked to your personal information and is completely anonymous.
Third Party Sites
Social Media Platforms
The functioning of social media platforms is not under the control of Moriartys of Killorglin Ltd. and therefore the information that you publish will be shared among all users on the networks. These networks allow interaction with other users, and therefore, some assumptions that must be taken into account are detailed below.
The purpose of using social networks is to give visibility and dissemination our products and/or services.
The user must commit to:
- Not publish information that does not respond to the requirements of truthfulness, public interest and respect for the dignity of people. Specifically, the user must avoid any behavior that may violate the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of sex, race, religion, ideology or any other personal or social circumstance, and against privacy, honor and image, being the person responsible for the veracity and legality of the content published
- Not take or publish images, videos or any other type of recording without the consent of those involved
We reserve the right to remove any information published by others that violates the law, incites to do so, or contains messages that attack the dignity of persons or institutions from its social networks.
We operate the following social media platforms: